Camp NaNoWriMo 2015 word count: 10,037

I mentioned yesterday that I've been daydreaming of changing the color choice of this blog. The only thing that's stopping me is the fact that this blog gained more readers after this design. This bright, colorful, and youthful design.

I've done so many redesigns to this through the years, but it's this design that raised the views. I've based the design on fashion philosophy and color psychology. And ... based on color psychology, black and blood red won't be as appealing as blue and bright colors. That's why I'm down to just daydreaming.

Here is my response to the challenge for NaPoWriMo 2015 Day Five. We are to choose an Emily Dickinson poem, turn the poem into prose, and then turn the prose into our own poems. I chose "Hope is the thing with feathers." Photo credit: me.

On the Sands of Troy
Like the soft, smooth feathers,
You are gentle and good.
I pray you won't wither,
I wish that you won't brood,
For you inspire my soul,
Making me sing tunes whole.

I heard you in the gale
And on the chillest land.
You were like my strong sail
In strange seas far from land.
I'll offer you my soul
And I'll fulfill my role.

Here on the sands of Troy,
Where the skies fill with ploy,
We shall never be coy.

Sore are the battles here.
My heart will fill with warmth
Against every huge fear
Of the soldiers who swarm,
If you remember me,
But this song do you see?

No comments:

Books

Event Badges

Search This Blog

Popular Post

About Me

My photo
Philippines
Freelancer learning to build software

Views

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved 1st Non-manuscript. Template by colorlib